Web Design Terms & Conditions
Before getting hire team GFXRIDER for your website design & Development project please read below mentioned Terms & Conditions carefully. Agreeing to these terms and conditions will make ease of work processing for both GFXRIDER and client as well.
- Needful / basic information which may be in form of images, text and video will be provided by the client at the moment of initiating the project. If the same is not available at the stage of project starting then within 03 days client needs to be submitted the same.
- After approval of the home page design of the website, there will be no option to get re-design the web page & if the same is required, then it will be chargeable excluding the project cost.
- Project will be initiated for design and development once the required financial transaction has been made successfully from the client side.
- After submission of the website update, client needs to submit his feedback/response on the same within 48 hours, otherwise we will assume the submitted update as final.
- Only one decision maker will get connected with GFXRIDER.
- Once the project is completed in the form of design & development, we will inform to the client and the client need to provide his response on it within 5 days and if we do not receive any response within these 5 days we will assume the project as completed and the client will be responsible for making the final financial transaction as per the project proposal.
- After successfully delivered the project, the client will have to make the final payment transaction within 7 days and if the same is not done by the client and the website is hosted with us then “GFXRIDER will breakdown the website and can remove it completely from the server” without any prior notice.
- After successfully delivered the project, the client will have to make the final payment transaction before getting the project online/hosting the website, if the website is hosted with client side.
It is an electronic format of terms and conditions, hence signature is not required.